1. I had no intention of going to the mid night showing. It was pure peer pressure from one Tamra Lords. The queen of Twilighters. And all the shenanigans that follow.
2. I was being a brat cause I was not going with Candace. WOMP. So kill me.
3. As it turns out we were broke when the movie came out. Go figure.
4. I go to buy a ticket with some spare change I scrounged together. THEY ARE SOLD OUT. Another go figure.
5. Text my friend Jared who is the manager of the Edward's in Nampa. He hooked me up. Saweet.
So the night begins~
I had stake auxiliary training that night for YW's. It was delightful. But I begin to feel a scratch in my throat! WOMP!
I braved it anyway's and picked up my friend Julie, her daughter Maddie, another friend JaeCee and her cousin Nikki. We ventured out to the theater.
WHAT??? A line around the block???? Kill me. :) All was well. Tamra was already there causing a ruckus, so we jumped in line with her! It went really fast!
We got in the theater and it was not even packed! Saweet! We chatted, laughed, checked out Pinterest, made fun of these 12-14 year old girls that were doing cheers on the floor. All was good. I was decked out in red, black and white! And these killer earrings from my friend Cindy!!!
This stunning picture I took and text to Cindy and Cherie at another theater. I will be nice and not post the one they sent to me. For it equals this one in beauty.....wink!!!
Ok. Here is the truth. I have only read each Twilight book once. Years ago at that. So I knew the premise of Breaking Dawn, but had forgot a lot of the details. I thought the honeymoon scene was done tastefully. Although if I had a teenage daughter sitting by me, I would have rather died. :)
The most disturbing parts for me was when Bella became so ill with the baby. I was totally NOT prepared for the graphic depiction of her. I was so sad! And kinda barfy! Ugh!
It was bad news when I woke up on Friday after 6 hours of sleep. I was sicker than a dog! TERRIBLE! My sister Megan came and got my kids so I could nap. I was down for the count till Sunday. I was awake for 2 hours, slept for 2 hours. I kept telling Jason I felt hollow. Ugh. Thankfully he was home and able to be Mr. Mom. He did great!
So this is the start of our Thanksgiving vacation!
He is all business when we play. Burke? Not so much!