Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Funday!











We took advantage of the beautiful Sunday we had! Went to Settlers! Tossed the football! Played on the swings! Fun day for all!

It went for 90' to 50'. Horrible! Then it warmed back up! The last few days have been wonderful!

5 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Tonya said...

We finally watched the jib jab! har har! It's great. Love it!!

Unknown said...

The last couple days HAVE been so nice. I love fall, but we haven't had much fall weather huh? I hope we get a few more days before winter sets in. Looks like you all had a blast.

Leah said...

Jib Jab is hilarious! My SIL sent us some of her family and my kids just played it over and over again laughing their heads off!

Excited for your little man real soon! Can't wait to see some pics, you look beautiful!

Natalie said...

Love all the posts! You look so good! I loved your happy post and love your halloween video! Hope these next few weeks are good! Can't wait to see that little boy!

Anna Beal said...

Is that Suttlers? (however that is spelled) Alex took our girls there Sat. I'm going to miss the nice weather.

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice