Saturday, November 12, 2011

this and that

Once again we had a blast at mutual!  We did Zumba on the Wii!  It was super fun!  Then we made smoothies!  The girls danced their hearts out!!!  So did the leaders!!  WOOT WOOT!



Graden has been struggling on not wanting to go to school.  He bawls.  But he always has fun once he is there.  It's just the leaving the house part he hates.  I am worried about kindergarten.  Jason thinks he will go just fine with the girls.  I hope so.  This is a battle I do not want to go through everyday!!


Taylor had a speaking part at the Veteran's Day program.  She did a great job!  I am so blessed to be her mom!  She is a beautiful, wonderful little girl.  Love you bug!


Natalie had one too!  She nailed it! Good for you sis!!!!


Here is dweedle dumb.  jk!  He was holding and kissing these dollies so sweetly.  And for a brief moment I let myself think of what it would be like to have one more.  Then he chucked a doll across the room.  Dream squashed.  ;)

1 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

CB said...

The Zumba looks super fun!! I should have come and joined you guys - or watched :-D

There is the cutest kid at the school I work at who is in 1st grade - he has turned into one of my favorites - but he has such a rough time leaving his mom everyday and when he comes at lunch sometimes he looks so sad and I say "Are you all right?" and he will burst into tears and say "yeah...I just miss my mom!".
Anyway, mom and dad and grandma started taking turns eating lunch with him every couple of days and it helped him so much.

Love those mommies boys!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice