Tuesday, January 14, 2014

These Faces







These are the faces that make my day.  The kids are growing so quickly.  The girls will be TEN soon.  On Sunday I sat and did the math.  They will be in YW's in 2 years.  Then I realized our dear sweet Bailey will be a Laurel when the girls are Beehives.  My anxiety went away.  Even if it will only be for a few months!  

People always say it goes by so quickly.  I do know that it does.  It was just yesterday I was holding each of them, all bundled in tiny blankets.  Before I knew it our mini-van was full.  

We have been reading the Book of Mormon each night.  All but Burke can read, so last night he had Natalie tell him what to say.  He basically said "And it came to pass" over and over and over again.  We had a good laugh.  

These are the Blue kids.  
Love their guts.  


1 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice