Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bits and Pieces

Today was pretty fun at school. 

Here are some pics, with accompanying sarcasm. Enjoy. 



Sections. Basic. Where your need for perfection cripples you. One strand of hair at a time. 

French Braid. Two words: 

Girls Camp. 

#micdrop 




Fish Tail. 

Girl, please. 


Corn Rows:) 

Meet my friend Shawn-Tay. She ain't no Holla back girl. 

#step


French Twist.  

The wedding style of the soap opera Days of Our Lives. 


Finger Waves. 

What the H!!!!! So bloody hard! I've got a mean bag of tricks. But this bad girl nearly had me cursing. I will squash this style. One. Wave. At. A. Time. 


Pin Curls? 

Can you make a circle? Then you can do these. 


Today was a great day. On my feet, behind a head of hair. Heavenly. This won't be a career. This will be a play ground. 


Loves~ Alli ;) 

2 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Brittany H said...

I'm dying. they may as well graduate you now.

Angie said...

I love that you're sharing your journey. There's no one better than you to do this! In school I was always jealous of your lovely locks. :)

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice