Saturday, August 16, 2008

I love these paintings....

I thought I would post some of my favortie artwork by Latter Day Saints. These are just a few. Del Parson and Liz Lemon Swindle. I know that I am not the most spiritual person in the world, in fact, some what irreverant in my mind. But there is a spiritual side to me. I look at my children and husband and feel so blessed. I have more to be greatful each day. Every test is a blessing!

He Is Risen: I love this picture of Christ

This is one of my favorite Father and Son pictures! It looks a little dated now, but I have always thought it was adorable!

I found the likeness of this painting so great. The way the little girl is playing with her toes, and the way Christ is sitting, hunched over to be on her level. I love it!

1 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Joleen said...

I have never seen the bottom two. I like them! Very cool!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice