Sunday, August 3, 2008

Long weekend!

Wow I am getting old ;)! This weekend was packed full of activities! For one, it was my 10 year reunion from good ol' Capital High! Suprise, I did manage to graduate! (lol) I have always known that I would go to my reunions. As long as I was still invited! On friday night we had a family/alumni BBQ. We drove out to Hidden Springs. It was nice! At first I was sick to my stomach! I was just worried that people would be mean. Then we parked next to Joshua Fusselman's mini van and it had a magnet on the side door that read "HAPPINESS IS FAMILY HOME EVENING!" Man I laughed so hard! It worked the nerves right out of me!
And of course everybody was soooo nice. I ran into old friends, and some people who I thought would have it all. Well, my friends were still friends and those who I thought would have it all were, well, let's say they brought enough beer money to finace our next next reunion! My kids were well behaved and Jason tended to them so I could chit chat! (Thanks honey) On Saturday night I was really excited! It was a semi-formal dinner/dancing night at the Rose Room downtown! There was not really a program, or anything! I hope those bar tenders pick a good college for their kids now that it's paid for by the good ol' CHS class of 98! If you weren't drinking, there was really nothing to do. Nobody would dance. I was pretty bummed, but oh well! I got to get all dressed up and be with Jason!
Which brings me to the 2nd part of this weekend! MY 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! My how the time get's away from you! I will keep this short.... I LOVE YOU JAB! Thanks for balancing me out! Thanks for working so hard for our family! And thanks for just being you!

2 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Leah said...

Wow, 10 year reunion!! You ARE getting old! haha Crazy how time seems to fly huh? And Congrats on your 6 year anniversary! I still remember the day you two lovebirds were married. Good times, Good times!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Didn't ya love just seeing all the peeps you went to highschool with, and being able to say, "Damn, I have aged SOOOOOOO much better than you!" You look great!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice