Ok, there's no lipstick on the collar, but there is FACEBOOK in my FAVORITES! I am behind the times, much like my procrastination to blogging, but I started a Face Book! I love it! I already have 47 friends! It's amazing to see how many people are using that to network! It's been a long time since I have posted! I will update!........
The time has finally come that I got to quit working! I am so glad! That is not even really the right word either.
I feel like I have been running a marathon for the last year. I just want to collapse in my bed for a week and start all over!
I try not to dwell on the things I have missed. Graden was 6 months old.....the girls 1st year of preschool.......Ughhhhh...... I could cry!
So instead of dwelling on the negative... here are the BEST parts of my year at work! Top ten style~
10. Actually got to blow dry and style my hair each day!
9. Got to see the most amazing sunrises on my way to the State St. branch!
8. Had the chance to kill everybody in a bowling competion for Junior Achievement!
7. Was most often leading tellers in referral goals!
6. Realized what it's like to be away from my kids all day. (Daddies have it kinda hard)
5. Made my co-workers LAUGH on a daily basis. (my saturday night live impressions are RIGHT ON THE MONEY)
4. Had a first hand look at the pressure of supporting a family.
3. Was able to be an example to my peers.
2. Balanced a job, calling, motherhood, and being a wife! Whew! Hard work!
1. MADE SOME OF THE BEST LIFE LONG FRIENDS I COULD IMAGINE!