I must be the worst TAG stealer in town! Thanks Angie! Your answers were way better than these!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping. But I save all the bags we get and have to eventually use them!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I am scared of a real tree. What if it burns down? We have had the same tall skinny Charlie Brown tree for 6 years now. It's a tradition in itself!
3. When do you put up the tree? The week after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Jason likes it down pronto!
5. Do you like eggnog? I have never tried it. The yogurt at TCBY was YUCKO! That stuck in my head! And I read that they are like drinking a liquid hamburger. Not a good visual in trying it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Cabbage Patch doll in 1985. (It's on video, so I think that is why I remember it!)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I made one this year at a Super Saturday! It's glass blocks that have white lights in them and black vinyl (Wise men, Joseph-Mary-Baby Jesus, Shepard's)! I love them!
8. Hardest person to buy for? JASON! I tell him everything.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids! The smallest things bring them enormous joy.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I cannot recall. Guess it was not that bad!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express..... I just love it!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November. Unless I have a very specific theme.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mexican food! Feliz Navidad Baby! I have no idea when we started doing Mexican. But it has kind of stuck!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? Ours are clear and milky-white alternated. Pretty snazzy!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't know the name. It's about a little girl walking in the market and buys a bird and it's a Nightingale. I should ask Delilah....:) I have not heard it yet this year...sad!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We drove 13 hours in horrific snow last year to Oregon. We are home this year. By next year I am sure I would travel again!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid, Doner,Blitzen......Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a pine cone themed star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve, the others in the morning! (if there are any!!!!!)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The commercialization(?) of CHRISTmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Rustic
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Duh.... Tacos!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already have it all! But if you were going to get me something.... go ahead! I have a lot of gifts to give and I will recycle!!!!!! hehehehehe! :)
I tag Jennifer and Megan. Or else I will put that 1985 Smith Family Christmas video on YOUTUBE! :)