Monday, December 29, 2008

Scooter Knee Slapper~

Let me set the scene!

We went to Target the day after Christmas. (My Christmas money was burning a hole in my pocket) ;)

As I was checking out Jason treated the kids to a slurpee. Mmmmmm! I took Graden to the bathroom to change his bumb and when I got back Jason was nearly rolling on the floor.

This is what she said.....

" I am feelin' pret-ty damn good ".........


lol!!!

I guess the little boy on Indian in the Cupboard says it. Jason said she just looked up, stared straight at him and let that whopper RIP!!!!

So proud!!!!

2 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Keri Blue said...

That's hilarious!!! I'm just waiting for our first naughty word to happen...

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm thinking that's pretty damn hilarious!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice