Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 Days and ..........

Sad... Happy... Excited... Prepared... Blessed... Overwhelmed... Stressed... Wonderful... Procrastinating... Planning... Busy... But most of all..........................Patient.

I am horrible when it comes to patients. But I find myself very calm and patient this time. I cannot wait to meet Burke, but I am not pacing the floor or making up labor symptoms in my head! I feel great, occasionally rocked by wicked painful contractions. But I am good. I am just trying to enjoy the last few days as a family of 5.

7 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Tonya said...

t minus 10 days.... woo hoo!!

Unknown said...

Wow how very exciting! I can't wait to meet him. Enjoy these last few days of pregnancy. I miss it already.

One mom said...

Hang in there - your family will never be the same (in a good way) after next week. Soak in every minute!

Anna Beal said...

I'm so excited for you. I hope I will feel the same way on my last one.

Natalie said...

So glad he is finally here! Can't wait to hear all the details and see more pictures!

Leah said...

I'm so excited for you!!! 5 days left, are you ready?! Good luck with it all, post pics ASAP!

CB said...

Congrats on the baby! You went and had him early when I left town!!! Hope you are feeling good :D

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice