Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Too many.......

I have too many blessings! I am thankful for so much. Although I am a little peeved because at this time I cannot find my camera. I think the pregnancy brain has not faded yet! :(

Burke is doing great! He weighed 7.2 oz at the doctor today. Yeah! He is finally picking up some weight! He is still tiny, but he is soooo strong. If you put him up at your shoulder he can rear his head way back. I am afraid of his neck breaking!

The kids are smitten with him! He is the first thing they think of when they wake up and the last thing thought of when they drift to sleep. I did not know how quickly they would accept him. There is no doubt in my mind that he picked us to live with here on earth. I feel so lucky to have him! Thank you Burke! Mama loves you!

The kids are all great as well! Smart, healthy, funny, a little too sassy, and very helpful! I could not do this without you guys helping! xoxoxox!

Jason is also done such a great job helping me! He adores his new little munchkin! I love to see him snuggle Burke. He usually is being bombed by the older kids, but makes time for all of them! He is SUPER busy! He is not only subbing full time, but coaching wrestling at a middle school as well. (Centennial starts up soon)!!! I love watching him coach the middle schoolers. They are tiny little guys, not the heavy weights, them is some big boys!!! Jason always grabs the boys and pulls them close after they win or loose. He talks to them and them gives them a hug and a smack! (It's a guy thing)!!!

We are counting all of our blessings! I hope you are too!

1 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Laura said...

My prego brain got worse after Parker was born and is still not getting better after 18 mos!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice