Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Graden's Program


Man I love this kid. I mean like squish his bum cheeks love him. He is funny, and smart, and creative, and loud, and snugly, and looks just like me, and is smelly, and is my #1 big boy!
He had his first Christmas Program at school yesterday. It was awesome. 10 minutes of parental bliss. What can you expect from 3 year olds? He said his parts and sang his songs like the trooper that he is!
When I was ready to do his hair I asked how he wanted it. He said down in the back and pikey (spikey) in the front. So that is what he got.
Oh, and by the way. This is his "real"smile just in case you were wondering. ;)

1 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

dina marie said...

He's just about the cutest thing ever...little stud!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice