Friday, November 7, 2008

A CALL TO VIRTUE! 2OO8






We took our awesome YW to the base of Table Rock for a CALL TO VIRTUE! We set our sights on the Temple in the horizon! It was a great fireside! WE have the best girls!

4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Mark and Lachelle said...

So I totally remember hiking up to Tablerock at like 1 a.m. with some guy friends! Good times, good times.

Jill said...

How fun and what a neat activity. You guys come up with great stuff. I love that view from Table Rock. Looks a little hazy though. Have a great weekend....

Angie said...

I got to attend the recording of the New Year's Eve Celebration for Youth at the conference center with our YW - It WAS SO COOL! I'm sure your girls will love the DVD when it comes out on New Year's Eve - We are all so pumped about being Examples of Christ...and the awesome songs. Yay! I love YW's!

Anonymous said...

What a cute and creative slide! Tablerock definitely brings back some good memories from back in the day! Cute idea for the YW.

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice