Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Kiddo TAG!

This is a fun TAG! Thanks Laur'! ;)

Name 10 things you love about the tagged child!

I Herby TAG:

Maddix M.
Brody M.
Claire C.
Katelyn B.
;)


Here is our Lil' G........he is 4 1/2 weeks old in this picture! Where does the time go?




ONE~ We love his dimples!
TWO~ We love sweet sounds he makes! Ahh after a big drink...Ohhhh when he lies down in the tub!
THREE~ We love that he will carry on the BLUE name!
FOUR~ We love the way he points and squeals at who ever is not folding their arms during prayer!
FIVE~ We love it when he makes the rounds at night for his "ni-ni" kisses! He doesn't miss a person!
SIX~ We love how he is so independent! Especially at the park! I often think I have lost him but he is playing inside a tunnel all by his lonesome!
SEVEN~ We love it when he points to the picture of Jesus on our planter shelf!
EIGHT~ We love how he mimics his sisters! Head bands, bracelets....ok, Dad is not so much a fan of this one!
NINE~ We love how he lights up the house in the morning! It's just not the same when he sleeps in!
TEN~ We love that he chose us to come and be apart of our family!

WE LOVE YOU GRADEN JOHN BLUE!

3 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Leah said...

Oh, how sweet is that post! I really would love to meet this cute little kiddo of yours! I will try and post something about Brody but he's still so young I might have a hard time coming up with something other than eat, sleep, cry, cry, cry, and poop!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

What a handsome little fella ya got there!!

Natalie said...

I loved getting to read a little about Graden...I second all of what Leah said. I hope to meet him someday soon!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice