Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sandra Dee.....Paula Abdul.... eat your hearts out!

7 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Tonya said...

wow, I want to know what this is for . . . ? Just a night out on the town with your hubby?

Jen Luchini said...

ummm... do you mean 'Chrissy' from Three's Company? You must, because Three's A Crowd was actually a spin-off of Three's Company, where Jack was a chef in a Bistro. In fact, he may have owned the restaurant. I can't quite remember. But I do know that Chrissy Snow wasn't involved in the spin-off. She left Three's Company long before the spin-off. Remember, she was replaced by her cousin, Cindy Snow, and then I total whack job named Teri. She was a nurse.

Natalie said...

Love it! You should start those hair styles back up! You look hot!

Leah said...

Jennifer sure knows her 80's sitcoms!! I did however catch the mistake as well! And I am pretty sure I used to do my bangs like that back in the day! Haha! Nice flashback!

Unknown said...

WOW! Those poofy bangs are rockin! I love it. Oh, the 80's..........they really are making a come back aren't they?

Knapp family said...

You make me laugh!! Very cute 80's look!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Kelly Kapowski's bangs have nothing on yours!!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice