Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IT'S A..................................................


YAHOOO!!!! We are sooo excited! Especially Jason. He really wanted another boy for he and Graden! Strength in numbers I guess? This is the funniest part. I lay down, she goo's my belly up, sticks the thingy on and BOOM........penis. No Joke. Full on spread eagle, showin' his goods. It was a good thing we wanted to know the sex because there was no hiding what we just saw! We all laughed about it!

He is healthy and growing right along schedule!

Just in case you were wondering I also had an "IT'S A GIRL" poster ready too!

6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Joleen said...

Congrats!! Even out those numbers!! I joked with Tim that we need to have twin boys now to even out ours!

Cam and Chaly said...

Congratulations! Another little wrestler!

Leah said...

2 of each!! Yeah, can't get any better than that! I'm excited for you guys. I pictured you having another little guy. Funny story about the ultrasound cuz that's exactly what happened when we went in to find out what Brody was. She quickly moved the scanner over and said woops, hope you wanted to know what you were having! Too funny! Love your sign :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!! 2 of each, that's perfect. I'm so excited to meet him.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yay! Congrats! I love that your boy wasn't shy to show off what his daddy gave him ;)

Angie said...

YAY! Congrats - now you can play battle of the sexes with even numbered teams!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice