Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ahhh Crap!

I am a horrbile wife! I totally forgot my "Happy Birthday Jason, You're the best ever post!"

Man.....How will I ever live this one down???? Oh, wait....He doesn't care!


Happy 33rd Birthday anyways honey!


As Julia Childs would say:


"You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life!"

8 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

One mom said...

Happy Birthday. I love the Julia Childs quote!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Jason! That's funny that you qoute Julia Childs because we just watched that movie Julie and Julia...

Anna Beal said...

ha ha...so funny. Alex totally wouldn't care either. ;)

Brittney said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like my husband!

Brittney said...

What do you need help with on the font? You can email me at brittney.brog@gmail.com and then I can help you step through it as you get stuck.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ahhh crap. Love the title of the post! Classic! Happy B-day Jason!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! There is no way you are 33??! Crazy how time flies!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday J! Hope you had a great day!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice