Saturday, December 5, 2009

My baby~

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.






There really is no way to measure love. If there is, I know I am still in debt. I kiss Burke a thousand times a day. I smell is head just as many. I stare at him for moments on end. I thank my Heavenly Father for trusting me with this choice Spirit daily. I tear up to think he is a month old. I am proud of myself for savoring each second. I count my blessings multiple times a day, and hour. I smile when the big kids love on him, even if it's a little too rough. I wonder what the world has in store for him, and what he has in store for it.
Happy 1st month of being mine Burke. xxoo mama

8 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Anna Beal said...

It was good to see you in the mall the other day. You have such a cute little family. That baby is soooooo sweet. I have done the same thing with my little guy....kiss kiss sniff sniff kiss and sniff some more. Oh and I love to rub my nose on his soft little cheeks and neck. Time goes so fast. My baby is now 6 months old and I just can't believe it! I'm glad you cherrish your moments.

Laura said...

Oh Alli, those pics are so sweet. He really is a good looking boy! I feel the same about Parker every second. It is the most precious experience being a mother.

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. He is such a lucky little boy.

Leah said...

HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! ADORABLE! I love the picture of him curled up in the fluffy blanket. I'm glad you are able to soak up every minute with him ;)

Jennifer A. said...

I miss those newborn moments. There is nothing else like it in the world! He is such a doll.

Juliette said...

Oh, what a sweet tribute to Burke, he sure is so lucky to be loved, especially by the big kids! I love that you called him "Burkey Boy" in your latest post, we call Briggs "Briggsy Boy", so cute!

CB said...

He is a beautiful boy.

These pictures are fabulous - just really, really good!

BTW you look fabulous too - I was looking at you the other day and you are skinny and don't even look like you just had your 4th child -
Good job girl!

Laura Blue said...

those are great photos. burke is such a handsome little dude. i'm loving all his hair. ryder had a ton too, but he's had 2 hair cuts & i'm missing his long fuax hawk

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice