Saturday, February 20, 2010

Family Dance~Ice Cream Social

Our ward is the best! Tonight we had an Ice Cream Social and Family Dance. And if you know me I was not there for the ice cream!

Here are some pictures of the girls and I all primped and ready to go! Taylor and I are posing just in case the paparazzi are there. ;)

Kisses and smooch

Sadness
Nattie got in on the action. I did spirals in her hair and all she kept saying was "Don't mess up my hair!"


This picture is a flash forward 10 years. Nat was done taking pictures and she let me know it via her facial expression. PUNK.



These next pictures I hope Jason always treasures. Daddy dancing with his little girls! They won't be little forever Jab. You better hold onto them while you still can!






Daddy and Natalie





Daddy and Taylor













Ok, now I would have loved for this next picture to have been a sweet and cute one. BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason HAD to ruin It with his IDIOT face. I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THIS JASON! I HATE IT! I know hate is a strong word. But I would like to punch him in the FACE when he does this in EVERY picture.





The Bunny Hop. Classic!

















6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Laura said...

I love the pic of you and the girls. That looks like a really fun ward activity!

CB said...

Glad you had fun! I really enjoyed watching all of you dancing - You are not kidding when you say you weren't there for the ice cream :D
The idiot face is hilarious - even though you hate it!

Tonya said...

Oh man, sorry but I laughed so hard at that pic of you and Jason. Collin does the same thing and it makes me MAD! But it looks hilarious when it's someone else!! :)

Keri Blue said...

What an awesome activity! Loved looking at all the pics. Jason cracks me up. In our relationship, both Adam and I make the stupid face at the camera! Our children won't have anything nice to remember us by some day! :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok, I cannot stop laughing at Jason's idiot face, and your comments about the picture!!! I know you hate it, but it's freaking hilarious! (Of course, if it happened to me, I'd punch Mark.)

Leah said...

Love Natalie's hair, so pretty! Fun ward activity too. I hate when JD screws up a perfectly good picture. He doesn't necessarily make a goofy face but he makes the hard "A" football pic face. It's like, would it kill you to smile and look like you enjoy being with me?!! AAAHHHH men!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice