Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ECLIPSE PROMO!!!!!!!


1-Host a party with over $300 in sales= 1 ticket


2-Any customer who spend over $50.00, in increments of $50.00= 1 ticket- Hostess Bonus does not apply on this. They have to spend $50.00 out of pocket to get a ticket. If they personally spend $100.00, they get two. This is for a one time purchase, as well. This can not be an accumulative amount over the promotion period.

3-Earn 1 Ticket for every party booked at your party.-If a hostess has friends book at her party, we will give her another ticket. This is limited to 2.
 
IS this not TOTALLY awesome! 
 
My calendar is filling up and I would LOVE for you to be a part of this!  This is an ultimate girls adventure!!!!! 
 
Let me know!  HURRY!





1 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Natalie said...

So many things to comment on!

The black purse in your next post...how big is it? Would it fit my church binder and all of maddix's treats and toys? :)

I love that you are doing that, it looks like they have a ton of cute stuff!

I can't believe Natalie and Taylor are 6! Looks like they had a great bday.

Burke is getting so big and he is so freakin cute and Graden is so funny!

Miss and love ya!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice