Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Claire and a TuTu!

I made this TuTu for my sweet niece Claire's 3rd birthday. In hind sight I wish I would have followed my gut and gone with Black and Hot Pink Tule, but oh well. Click here to watch a video on how to make one.
My sister got her sweet outfit on ETSY.  She wore the TUTU so well :)
This was the HIGHLIGHT of the night.  My other sister (Jennifer) son Dallas came blasting in from outside only to DEMOLISH the screen door.  It was sooooooo freaking funny.  Not so much for Jennifer and Tony, but Tony is handy and I am sure he can fix it!  hehe!

7 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Unknown said...

What a great party. Clair's cake is GORGEOUS. That tutu is beautiful too.

Juliette said...

Alli, you did a great job on that tutu! It is so CUTE! What a fun project, I know my little 3 year would love it too! And I agree with Laura, that cake is GORGEOUS!

Anna Beal said...

wow! what a party!

CB said...

Claire is a doll and the tutu looks so cute on her you did a great job!

And I LOVE that cake - that is so cool!!

Looks like a great party. And my son once did that straight into a sliding glass door and it was hilarious although he had a big goose egg on his head. Good thing kids are tough@!

Leah said...

I LOVE that tutu! I'm gonna make one for Avery now. It won't look as good as yours for sure, but I'll try! Love all the colors for that party, and did your sis make that cake?? Love it!

Alli Blue said...

Yes Jennifer did the cake. Great as always! Megan did all the decor herself (with the direction of Jennifer)!!! It really was so cute!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok, the screen door thing....HILARIOUS! (Cuz I've kind of done that before...and it wasn't that long ago either.) Ha ha!

And that tutu...are you kidding me?! It's so freaking cute! Too bad I don't have a little girl to make one for though. I don't think Mark would approve if I dressed Camden up in a tutu. Can you make jeans too? I need a pair ;)

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice