Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gr8


Jason and I got married in the Boise Idaho Temple 8 years ago yesterday!
We had a very fun day. Our friends watched all 4 kids and gave us tickets to go to a movie! ( iheartthebrownes)
We picked Inception. Whoa. That is all I have to say. Afterwards we went grocery shopping without the kids...........talk about luxury! We talked about the movie the entire time. When I saw it was 2.5 hours long I thought I would die, but I checked my watch once, and 2 hours had already gone by. It was really so so so good.

Jason and I have been through so much in the last year. It was almost a year ago exactly that all hell broke loose at our old job. It's also when we were told that Burke may have down syndrome. But we held strong, stood together and weathered the storms and now look. Jason has a full time job at Centennial next year (starting in September), Burke is as healthy as can be, and instead of crumbling apart, we grew together like stone. We left a ward we loved, and found one that loved us just as much, we moved into a great house, we have neighbors that are awesome, we are happy.

I am so glad that we made the choice to get married in the temple. The blessings just keep happening.

You are stuck with me for eternity Jason. So you better not forget your wallet so I am the one driving, or it's gonna be a llloooonnnggggggg eternity!

3 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

CB said...

Ahhhh Great post!! Happy Anniversary!! We are SO glad that you moved into our ward!

Natalie said...

Congrats on 8 years! Sounds like you had a great anniversary! Hope you have many many more GREAT years together! Love ya!

Leah said...

I remember your wedding day very well! Such a beautiful day, congrats you two!! Happy 8th Anniversary!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice