Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stolen Camera and a hadsome dude.

A family that we just loved from our old ward invited us to their daughters wedding reception Friday night. It was delightful. The kids had a blast doing cart wheels in the giant backyard. This is a pic I snapped of me and my mini munchkin. Do boys get any more handsome? I can smell a heart breaker........

So, if I leave my camera unattended, this is generally what happens: 50+ pictures looking up the noses of my kids. Random shots of the TV, or computer, weird gangster poses. Lot's of blurry pictures of Burke's legs. You know, totally "normal" things. Hahaha. Well kids. You take them? I edit them. For ransom. Or first date black mail. Suckas.












Someday you will hate me. But I will still have these photos.
xoxo Mother Dearest.


5 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

CB said...

That is pretty hilarious! I love it when the kids steal the camera!
And, YES, that little boy is pretty darn handsome - but then, all the Blue kids are beautiful!!

Laura said...

Very silly pictures. I love the captions.

Leah said...

That is hilarious Alli! Just minutes ago I found my camera and it had 31 random pics on it... just like you described. Nostril shots, fuzzy leg pics, tv stand, etc!! Haha, I never wonder who the culprit it because there are always plenty self portraits of her!! Haha too funny!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ha ha!! Can't wait for Cam to start taking random pics with our camera...and I quite like your idea of keeping them to use for blackmail when they're older! Muahahahaha!

Synergy Girl said...

Kids are so funny...and that boy is HAND-SOME!!!!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice