Friday, January 14, 2011

Happily Ever After

Our New Beginnings this year was based off of President Uchdorf's talk in Conference. You can find it HERE.

I was given the "challenge" to decorate the gym. Apparently I have the "touch". Hahahahaha! Most of the decor was borrowed by wonderful people in the ward. It was a beautiful night. My feet still hurt.

I wish for all the YW to know that they to may have a Happily Ever After. That they can BECOME anything.


Dina's Delicious Desert Table

My dress was used as a focal point of sorts. {and no, it does not fit.}


The symbols of the YW Organization


I made these cute "etched" jars. You modge podge a mason jar and while wet, roll them in Epsom Salt.



The look of the gym.




Amazing women. Stacy on the end was feeling rather short!





The reason we do it!!!!!




PS.....Thank you Dina and BAILEY for making me a Picnik whore. It's all I do now! LOVE IT!


6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

dina marie said...

You are so funny! I could stay on picnik all day. The post is great. Thanks again for all your hard work. You are the queen!

Joleen said...

Awesome Alli! I really want to run downstairs and play with modge podge and epsom salts now!!!!!

bAiLeY said...

your welcome! :) i love picnik! i love you!

CB said...

You did an awesome job! I definately think you have the touch.
It was a beautiful night.

Leah said...

The gym looked amazing! You did such a great job. I bet the YW LOVE you!

Natalie said...

It all looks so amazing! Great job Alli!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice