Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Funner Summer}

Could somebody please tell me where the summer went? It will go down in the history books as a fun one, but a FAST one! Here are some funner things, and some not so much :)


I scored on a mess of clothes for the girls for B2S. (back to school) I have $48 in store credit at Kids Again and took more things in to consign and got another $14. So I had a tab of $68. I was able to get a dozen + shirts, 8 pairs of jeans and a denim jacket for $22. :) Most of the shirts were on summer clearance and I snatched them up! I also got the girls several pairs of shoes at Payless for $6 a piece. They are all set! Whew! We also got all their supplies! I am on top of it this year! Last year at this time I was prepping for 3 tonsillectomy's. Not cool.
Burke fell into a speaker on our living room floor on Monday. Another not cool. He was fine though. Did not even break the skin.
I thought this was cute. They are watching Shrek on my bed.
I got a new doo from September. I even have some spikies in the back! I like a funky hair style.
We took our YW boating to Black Canyon Reservoir last night. I had never been there before. It was amazing. I love how the docks are against grass, and they are not floating. I know the girls had a GREAT time! (As did their fearless leaders)

Here is my beautiful Stacy!
Here I am "trying" to knee surf.
BAILEY THE BEAST! She rocks with water sports!
Bronwyn having a blast!
Bailey dreaming of Nebraska.
Our fearless Bishop surfing.
Moi~
Some of the leaders taking a break!
Crazy tubbing girls!
I told the girls that if they are brave enough to steal my phone and take pictures, then dumb enough not to erase them, I will post them. This is Jamie and Claire. I told Jamie she looks like Sloth from Goonies. She did not know who that was..........Baby Ruth??????
I had to bring my arthritis stick. It takes the pain out of my shoulder. Stacy thought it may work on her jaw. I think it just cleared her nose. :)
I had a HUGE crash off the tube. I have no idea how it happened either. I guess I flipped on the water forever before I actually sunk in. I am sore today.

THE BEST PART???????? I was soooooo cold when I got home, but was equally as tired. Jason had poured me a super hot bath with Epsom salt. Ahhh......I sat in the tub and told him all about the trip and we ate watermelon. It was delightfulness.

4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

CB said...

Sounds like a blast! I couldn't believe how long you guys were out there!! Kurke didn't walk in the door till almost 10! Yayyy for Idaho that stays light so long!!!!

Kendra said...

Ah man! I wish that I was there... but I will be there next year! And your amazing bargain! AWESOME!

Angie said...

Boo for first big owies...I'm sure we're headed that way soon. :)

Synergy Girl said...

We love black canyon...we don't go anywhere else...it's the bomb...!! LOVING the new hair...it's extra blond...extra edgy...and man...your last year feels like my this year...does that mean that next year will be good for me...?? Love you!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice