Friday, May 7, 2010

Girls and Me~

Today was the Mother's Day Celebration at school. I was able to pawn off the boys and spend a little alone time with the girls. We had a little tea or apple juice, had a few cute songs sung to us. Got really cute aprons with hand/foot print flowers on them.

My girls are growing up. I have watched some of my friends kids for date night, or to go to the Temple in the past few weeks. The girls are so into the other kids. They are loving and helpful. They are just amazing little people. I think I take them for granted the majority of the time. Whether it be getting me a diaper, or picking up the shoes, I just ask and ask. I need to be more aware of them. And their feelings.

I am so blessed to have had both of them. Having just one of them would have been a huge treat, but to have had them both choose to come together into our home is really more powerful than words can express. Being a mother of twins is a neat experience. A whole other world of trials, and blessings.

Taylor and Natalie~ I love you. You are amazing little women. You are both kind and creative. Loving and helpful. Great at telling stories, or playing games! I just love you both to pieces!










~Forever and always and no matter what~




4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Leah said...

Your girls are lucky to have you as their mommy too! I love this age, they are coming into their own and it's fun to see their personalities. Your girls are beautiful and one day I will be able to tell them apart!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ahhhh, what a cute post! They are growing up so fast! Such cute little girlies, with a cute little mommy! :)

Tiffany D said...

You are such a GREAT mom!! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!! It is days like these that make being a mother priceless!!

Claire said...

Twins would be quite an experience. Twins girls would be the way I would want to do it too. They are getting so big and are beautiful, just like their momma. Hope you had a great mother's day.

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice