Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Open House!!! FREE!

OPEN HOUSE~~~~

I am throwning and Open House tonight, TUESDAY MAY 25th from 6-9 for Cents of Style.

A MYSTERY HOSTESS will get the 8% host bonus! All you have to do to be entered is spend $15 and your in!

I will have all sorts of yummy treats! (no, not all chips, I know you ladies like chocolate!)

Hope you can make it! Message me and I'll send you my address!




3 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Laura said...

Thanks for the party. I'm glad I was able to get those earrings. I regreted not getting them ever since my party. You are such a fashion queen, I'll let you know if I decide to get the "chefy" cream hat.

Claire said...

I hope you will have a party when I come to town.

Mark and Lachelle said...

And the yellow shoes go to........Lachelle! YAY!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice