Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh man.....

Graden got his first pair of wrestling shoes. Age 3. Jason, probably around 12-13. It's amazing how kids have so much more now, than we did, or our parents did. My Mom always tells me how much "stuff" we have. She and my Dad had nothing compared to us. Same with the way Jason was raised. Not a lot of "stuff", but a lot of LOVE. I would like to think my kids have both. The shoes were hand-me-downs from my nephew Sam. He is into wrestling. On Sunday night when G'ma Blue was still here, we decked out Graden and he and Jason sparred before bed.

My sweet future heavy weight!

This is a classic shot. Ready position, they have already shook hands and now Graden is blowing the whistle (his finger, and a very high pitched "whoot"). SHOOT!

Graden is actually starting to take note of some of the moves. He used to only go for Jason's legs. He has learned to push Jason's head down.

Going for the PIN!

OH SNAP! 2 point reversal for Dad! You can tell by the look: not cool.



4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Unknown said...

How stinkin cute. I love it!

One mom said...

I love all of Graden's facial expressions. Theses are going to be great pictures to show one day when he is a famous wrestler or when he gets married.

Leah said...

Haha, love the first pic of Graden! Jason better watch out, in no time Graden is gonna whoop up on him and embarrass the crap out of him too!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Good form Graden! HA HA! LOVE the wrestler pics! Graden is the man!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice