Monday, April 25, 2011

{Eggs and Cake}

Saturday we celebrated Easter and Graden's birthday as a family. It was quite the bash! My sister Jennifer filled and hid over 300 eggs for this PARTY! Along with 3 coveted golden eggs! One of which Taylor found! With a little help from Mom! Graden has really enjoyed playing Donkey Kong on the Wii. So I asked Jennifer to make a DK cake for my boy. This is what she came up with......

As you can tell....He loved it! I always feel bad eating such awesome cakes!

We also played some music outside and the cousin's got their DANCE on!



Here is my sweet 4 year old. He asks me everyday if he is still 4. Yep!

Here is a picture of all the cousins including the Frogley kids (Keaton, Kole and Evi). Although I cannot see Kole in this picture, but I know he is up there somewhere!

Comparing some legs. One of these kids is going into Nursery in a few weeks. The other one is not even one yet! ;)



The Browne's stopped by on Friday night to say goodbye. I tried to keep it as low key as possible. I know my girls were really bummed and did not want them to get upset. We kept it casual. No tears! Just hugs!
I talked to Candace last night and they are doing well. They had help moving in and the Bishop's wife has already brought dinner! My friend Tricia's husband works for Apple as well (Scott's boss) and they had them over for Easter dinner. It makes me feel good knowing that there is a ward wherever you move to take care of you!

Miss you CanDance!

4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Candace said...

Graden's bday party looked awesome. I still can't get over Jennifer's cakes. Amazing! We are missing you guys so so much but we're looking forward to seeing you in June I'm hoping!!! PS I look like a dork in the pic and you look like a rockstar...love the tutu.

Anna Beal said...

That is an AMAZING cake!!! such talent.

CB said...

Your sisters cake that she made totally rocks - It is WAY cute!!!

You guys look like you had such a great Easter with all those little ones and all those eggs.

The picture at the end is soooo cute and it makes me cry for you guys - I have been through it...twice - Wahhhhhhh!!
Glad The Browns are being taken care of!

Natalie said...

That cake is awesome! Your sister did such a good job! Love Burkes little skinny legs!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice