Saturday, July 5, 2008

* 4th of July 2008! *

6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great 4th! Your blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

Alli!! It's been years! And you totally missed out on the best bike ride of your life.. haha. Life is good, been out in Maui for the last two years. It's been amazing. How have you been?? I see you've made a beautiful little family since the last time I saw you.. congrats! That's awesome! I linked you on my blog so you gotta do the same so that we can keep in touch. :)

Leah said...

Happy 4th! Looked like you had a fun day. I love the matching outfits too. I bet the girls loved the sparklers. I wanted to get some for Jace but there were NO firework stands in El Paso, I guess they are illegal here...Lame!

Juliette said...

Hey Allison, Good to hear from you! Your little family is just adorable, I can't believe how big your girls are and how stickin cute your little guy is, I have never seen him. It is always fun to catch up through blogging, glad you joined!

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

where do you find all the cute layouts?

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

You are doing such a great job on all of this. Love it!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice