Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gettin' the hang of it...

Well, it's amazing what can happen when you jump into something head first! Like me and blogging! I am usually in bed shortly after I put the kids to bed, but now I am up checking on my blogging friends! I even have 2 of my 3 older sisters blogging! It's like wildfire! (nudge nudge Julie!)
We are all doing well! Gearing up for Girls Camp! I am the 1st counselor in our wards YW. It has been the MOST fun ever! I have never enjoyed my calling or the gospel as much as I have in the past few months! It will be crazy. Jason also has a wrestling camp that same week. Our kids will be bounced around friends and family that week! Keep them in your prayers next week! And me too! I have not been camping in forever!
My hopes are that you are all doing well! Stay in touch! Love ya!

4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Natalie said...

Eric and I were just saying tonight that we wanted to go camping! Guess I'll be having to wait a little longer to do that :) Well good luck next week and hopefully your kids and you will survive!

Angie said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want to be in YW! Have fun and good luck!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yeah, someone should have warned you about how addicting blogging is! I'll find myself getting on "really quick" to check my blog...and "really quick" turns into 3 hours! Another time consumer: blog stalking!

Tonya said...

Way to go with the camp! I just got back and it was great. Your kids will have a blast with their own little vacation! I know Collin really appreciates Jason helping out. Anyway, have a great week!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice