Tuesday, July 8, 2008

i took this video on the 4th of july. nat figured out she could do the poppers in her fingers! wait til you see her face after she does two at once!

6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Unknown said...

How cute. They are so grown up! I miss them. I love you new blog template too. I never know what new exciting template I'll find when I check out your blog!!!

Natalie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are! I need to see them soon!

Joleen said...

Too Cute!! We should have had you come over to our cul-de-sac, we had homemade Ice Cream, and all our neighbors with their big illegal fireworks. Lots-o-fun!
By the way, thanks for the cool music...I might just add some of it to my play list! :D

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

The web site you gave me I don't think was right. leelou.blogspot.com
Love yeah

Tiffany D said...

Your blog looks AWESOME! So, how did you do it? You know I want to know:> I am with ya on girls camp! It is going to be great!

Tonya said...

By the way. . . you don't have our blog address on yours! Loser! :) J/k, but you have a limited amount of time to put it up before we don't consider you our friends anymore.
http://collinandtonya.blogspot.com

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice