Monday, July 28, 2008

WARNING

Ok, I work about 8-9 hours a day. I come home and fix dinner, pick up around the house and get the peeps ready for bed. Excluding tuesdays, when I have mutual. Then we hit McDonalds for half priced happy meals and then go to mutual, come home, clean up, and put the kids down.(not to mention my washing machine is broken and I cannot do laundry!) Blogging is my GUILTY pleasure! I can be creative without having to get my scrap booking junk out. There is ZERO clean up, and I feel like I know my friends and family better! That is why I change my layout so often! I am always thinking of what is coming up. My anniversary, back to school, holidays! I will never feel guilty for not getting a Christmas card out again! I will blog it! So, before you post a little comment about the fact that I changed my blog again, I will warn you..... I'm GONNA change it again! And again, and again, and maybe twice in one day, I don't know! And I hope you know that I am only teasing!



Happy Blogging, Alli :)

6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Jill said...

Thanks Alison, I like your blog layouts, I don't know where to go to get different one's, and I don't have a clue how to put a better header on mine. I love seeing all the pic's of the babys and the cousins and family. Love ya, JILL

Tonya said...

LOVE it!! :)
ps...do you have plans for the Breaking Dawn midnight release this weekend . .. ?

Joleen said...

Love the new Background!!!
And I too am a blogaholic....I just don't like changing my backgrounds. I send all my time checking other people's blogs! :D

Leah said...

Oh my gosh, everytime i get on your blog I am like "she changed it again!!!" I am just too lazy to mess with mine, plus I probably wouldn't be able to figure it out beings how Lachelle helped me with my layout! But I totally LOVE the one you have now. keep it for awhile would ya??!!!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

You make me laugh! You go girl! Change your background as often as you want!! My poor computer never gets a break. I'm on it for 8 hours of the day working. Then when I'm done working, I blog!! I'm just too lazy to change my background, because I'm too busy blog stalking other people ;)

Angie said...

Go Stalkers!!! I'm with you Big Al - can't stand being away from my blog...weekend trips just about kill me!!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice