Saturday, September 27, 2008

sUpEr FuN tImEs!

We had another great chance to have a family date night! I clipped a coupon for POJO's! We all had a really fun time! We even got to try out the carousel! The girls have been talking about that for years! We just drive by and wave! I thought we should let them try it! Graden and Jason went together. I am the photographer as always! The funniest part is when I did Dance Revolution and sucked but PASSED and Jason was like "Let me try"..... It's harder than it looks! He FAILED! Lol!

2 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Jen Luchini said...

Looks like a fun night - and a great idea. Graden looks sooooo grown up, and so handsome.

Tonya said...

Collin has done the same thing with dance revolution. those tough guys think they know it all, well wait until they have to follow directions to stomp on different colors!!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice