Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a ReAL LiVe LepRaCHAn~ for real!

"It's time for bed Taylor! Go Now!"
"But Mom, please, I saw a leprachan at the door when I said good bye to dad!"
"I am not in the mood Taylor, GET IN BED!"
"Please! I want to show you! It's real, look!"
(I walk sluggishly to the front door)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*"SEE A REAL LIVE LEPRACHAN!"


5 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Where's the freaking pot of gold?!

Laura said...

I love reading your blog Alli! It's always so cute and fun. You have such cutie kids!

Joleen said...

That is classic! I love it! What a sweet little girl. :D

Leah said...

Oh my Gosh, that is so cute! You better have gotten your 3 wishes!

Natalie said...

All I can say is scary! I HATE BUGS!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice