Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing with the Stars and Fire Engine Field Trip!

As a family we like to watch Dancing with the Stars. The girls usually end up dancing themselves. This time when we watched it the girls actually made their own dance floor! Then they went and got their "husbands" as they called them. They danced for a while then came out with 3 stuffed animals. A monkey, care bear and Curious George. I said who are they as they propped them up on the ottoman and they replied " THE JUDGES!" I almost died! They are getting so mature and smart! And creative! You go GIRLS! 10 10 and a 10! Woo Hoo!



Jason and all 3 kids got to go on a field trip to a fire station! They learned about the difference between a fire truck and a fire engine. (Truck= no ladder, engine=ladder)
They got to see where the fire fighters sleep and eat! They even got to ride in the fire engine! Jason was up front with Graden! He said that the sirens are on the floor. The passenger uses foot petals. Cool huh! They had a great time! Thank you Miss Jennifer and Captian Rountree!









5 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love that you guys watch "Dancing with the stars" together! I'm also addicted to it...although, I'm pretty disappointed with this years selection of "stars." Seriously, Cloris Leachman??? Isn't she like 300 years old? Susan Lucci looked like she was going to snap in half. And Kim Kardashian? Really? That's the best they could do this year? Where's the HOT football players, like Jason Taylor? Warren Sapp just ain't doin' for me.

Tonya said...

AWESOME!

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

Thanks, I'm really bad at this comment things I never remember to write back. I know I love those photos. I going to work hard on keeping up on the blog so you can see new things every time.
I had so much fun with everyone we so need to do it again soon. Thanks again and you are a wonderful sister in-law i might say! :-) Love the photos of the weekend! Love the girls dance

Jill said...

This is such a fun age with little girls. Enjoy it Alli, they grow up so fast. Britt is in her 2nd yr of college and I feel OLD... Love the pic of the kids, and Harry loves the whole fire thing.

Leah said...

They are sooo creative! The judges... how cute is that?!! I really want to see you guys. Me and Lana were talking about going to Boise for a few days next weekend, but then we remembered that Lachelle was coming to Idaho that weekend and would probably not be too happy with us for leaving her. We'll see though... who knows!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice