Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What in the world?

***Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch as it happens!***
The kids got out the stamps the other night just as I got home. I was sitting at the computer and Jason comes out with rubber gloves and tape and I am thinking...
"I wonder how long this is gonna last!?"
The kids thought it was super funny and Graden wanted in on the action too! I just want to let you all know.....
5 MINUTES TOPS!
I will give Jason some street cred for the idea and for the execution. I got a good laugh out of it!
Graden looks like he may be scared for life though!





6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Heather said...

I'm seriously dieing from laughter at this very moment! Where do they come up with these ideas?!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Classic! Why can't I come up with these things? You should patent that ;)

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?!! Funny how they play or do something for just as long as it took them to get it all out! I am still looking for something that my kids will actually sit down and do for longer than 3 minutes!! Cute kids, and did I mention that I love the girls hair?!

Joleen said...

Too Cute!!!!! Good idea Jason, sorry it didn't last!
BTW- LOVE the new layout! Very cool!

Angie said...

Wait, I'm confused. :) Was the activity stamps, or glove creations? That's so funny! I'm impressed that Jason was helping with a creative task - Joel, NeVeR! HaHa!

Jill said...

How fun, I wanna play. Hey where are you finding these new back grounds? Let me know, I am getting tired of the same ones...

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice