Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TAG!

5 Things about about me:

5 things happening in my life 10 years ago?
1. Worked at TCBY baby!
2. Gained my testmony!
3. Wasted too much time on a serious boyfriend ;(
4. Counted down the seconds to graduation!
5. Drove my mom everywhere! (including crazy)

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Finish the never ending pile of laundry!
2. Work on my YW's blog!
3. Take back the library movies!
4. Watch "Baby Mama"
5. Love on my hubby!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips
2. Beef jerkey
3. Lime Tostito's
4. PEPSI!
5. My home made lemon bars!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Take a deep breath
2. Call a financial advisor(and a lawyer)
3. Buy my sweetie WHATEVER truck he wants!
4. Buy my mom a home and make her my nanny!
5. Take all the GAUBY, COX, LUCHINI, and BLUE cousins to DISNEY LAND!

5 places I have lived
1. Boise
2. Boise
3. Boise
4. Nampa
5. Meridian

5 jobs I've had
1. TCBY
2. Key Bank
3. Cherry Lane Dental
4. Sublime Net
5. Bath and Body Works

I TAG YOU IF YOU READ THIS!

******tHe sPOUsE tAg*********
I think this was taken at K-Mart when we were first married! Nothing better to do!


1. What's his name? Jason Andrew Blue

2. How long have you been together? 6 years 8 months 9 days 12 hours

3. How long did you date? Met February 14 2002, Engaged April 22 2002, Married August 3 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!


4. Who eats more? I DO! It's a having twins first thing!


5. Who said 'I love you' first? Me, But it was more like "I think" I love you?


6. Who is taller? Jason's answer= He is. My answer= I am!

7. Who is the better singer? We are both ok.

8. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject!

9. Who does the laundry? The Whole Dang Family!


10. Who does the dishes? I do


11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason


12. Who pays the bills? I do!


13. Who mows the lawn? That is Jason's domain!


14. Who cooks dinner? I do!


15. Who drives when you are together? Jason even though he HATES the mini!

16. Who is more stubborn? Jason!


17. Who kissed who first? I had to tell Jason he could hug me. The kiss was mutual!


18. Who asked out who first? We just hung out at first!

19. Who proposed? Jason took me out to dinner and then we hung out in my car (lot's of room mates) and he had my ring on his pinky and gave me a card that was all sweet then said "Congrats on being engaged"!~


20. Who is more sensitive? That's easy! MOI!


21. Who has more friends? Me, duh! (But he is number ONE!)

6 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Leah said...

I loved reading this! It brought back many good memories. I miss you!

Jill said...

I do not like being IT... Well ok, maybe I do. I love the new pictures of you guys. Maybe if you get some printed you can send me one? Love you guys....

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! My hubby says the same thing Jason does: he think he's taller than me. But I think I'm taller than him.....well, with shoes I am definately more taller than Mark! And since I'm always wearing shoes, I can say I'm taller than Mark!

Leah said...

Emotion Bowl this sucka!! I just read that comment. Got quite a laugh out of me!! lol

Laura said...

I love, love, LOVE, your family's pics. They turned out so awesome! Your girls' hair is so cute also!

Pam said...

This has got to be the cutest blog ever!! Those pictures are soooo cute! I love the one of you guys kissing and the girls in the back ground you are amazing!!!!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice