Friday, September 2, 2011

I've got my hands full...


Natalie and Taylor were the EASIEST babies and toddlers.  They were content and happy and most importantly, they entertained each other.  Twins are the best! 

Graden was awesome too.  Just quiet.  He did his own thing, seldom got into mischief.  

Well, could I be lucky enough to have all my kids be that way?

This post will answer that question:







This is on top of me having to actually put our bar stools on the bar cause he pulls a HEAVY chair over and climbs up them.  It was a real shocker when Jason and I heard him turn the garbage disposal on.  

He is talking up a storm.  
His new favorite things are goger-gygles.  (motorcycles, said with and angry face)
He is smarter than smart.  
I love this freak.  

4 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Bri Nelson said...

I love that picture in the shopping cart with Graden thinking "Mom would kill me if I did this." Made me laugh so hard! That picture is priceless!!! lol

CB said...

I think it is a youngest child thing???
Trent just plain scared me at that age - I have stories - OHHHHH do I have stories!!

The thing about Burke is he totally has "the look" down - Man he is already too cool for school - Watch out!!!

Tonya said...

That is so funny. Good thing you don't have to chase him around at wrestling matches all winter!!!!!

Leah said...

Haha every family needs a mischief maker!! I definitely got my share of them over here!! Good thing he is more than adorable! Love him.

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice