Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Someday Preschool 2011

Graden started his last year of preschool today.  He was thrilled to go back to school.  He has felt rather lonely being stuck with me and Burke all day.  

He is attending my sister Jennifer's school again.  It was formerly known as Happy Days Preschool.  She never really dug that name.  This year she made the change to Someday Preschool.  Not because they only go to school somedays.  But that there is promise in someday.  I love it.  





We celebrated by going to McDonald's after.  Burke really hammed it up for me!  He thought he was so funny!  

2 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

Kendra said...

Love the pics! That means you have more free time to hold my baby! Get your tender tooshie over here!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Those little Blue boys are quite the handsome little fellas!! Love! Can't believe how fast they're growing up!

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice