Sunday, September 18, 2011

Smith Girls 2011

My sister Megan (Second Oldest) held a huge party for her husband Matt's 40th birthday this Saturday.  Very seldom are we all together in a non-family situation.  It was funny to see people put together that their are 4 of us.  Like it's some kind of anomaly.  
Either way, we had a delightful time and I am honored to have such amazing women as my sisters~  

Julie Ann~ Megan Sue~ Jennifer Elaine~ Allison Leanne~

September 2011

3 SAY WHAT??????????????????:

CB said...

You girls all look so much alike.
I just realized I had no clue you had 3 sisters.
I bet you all had a great time getting together!

Leah said...

You're all blonde now! Beautiful sisters! Sisters are the best, nothing like it.

Synergy Girl said...

HOLY CRAP...There's **4** of you???!!!! Geez....!!!!!!

lol

Music to my Soul~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graden's wrestling practice